With the threat of winter storms behind us, many of us are welcoming the spring weather with open arms. Along with the chirping birds and blossoming flowers, spring can also bring the dreaded task of spring cleaning. Have you been neglecting your office this winter? Don’t worry, there’s still time to get ahead! To make this process as easy as possible we have provided our office cleaning checklist and a few of our favorite cleaning products that guarantee an easy transition into spring.
Jumpstart Your Spring Cleaning
Office Cleaning Checklist
Clean your desk
- Remove all items to dust, clean and wipe around the area.
Dust your computer
- Working from top to bottom, dust your computer monitor and work your way to the keyboard.
- Vacuum all floor surfaces while moving cumbersome pieces of furniture in the process.
Clean all windows
- Using window spray, clean all windows inside and out.
Polish all office furniture
- Furniture polish can be used to remove dust, dirt and debris while also leaving a pleasant scent and shine.
- Disinfect office surfaces that are prone to germs such as bathrooms, kitchens, etc.
- Thoroughly clean bathrooms by starting at toilets and working your way to the sink, mirrors and floors.
Remove scuff marks
- If you notice furniture or surfaces with scuff marks remove them with a sturdy towel or eraser.
Clean fans and lightbulbs
- These areas can often go neglected but can quickly pile up with dirt or dust overtime.
Empty trash cans
- Remove any trash that has been piling up and wipe them down as well to remove any germs and residue.
Spring Cleaning Supplies
Windex Glass Cleaner acts fast and is simple to use. It won’t leave behind any streaks or film and can clean many surface areas like chrome, stainless steel, and more.
Pledge Furniture Polish brings the beauty back to your office furniture by removing the dust and debris from wood surfaces. It leaves a long-lasting shine with a pleasant scent.
Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner eliminates stains, bacteria and odors. It is a thick gel that coats, cleans, disinfects and deodorizes the entire bowl.
These Mr. Clean Magic Erasers power through tough dirt and grime quickly and easily. They can remove scuff marks from floors, walls, furniture and more.
Lysol disinfectant spray kills 99.9 percent of germs on hard non-porous surfaces. It eliminates odors and prevents the growth of mold and mildew.
Are you interested in more of the products and services we have to offer?