Stimulating. Inviting. Functional. Comfortable. Interesting. Beautiful. Inspiring.
Do these words describe your office space? Does it describe the quality of your facility’s lobby? If not, there’s a good chance that your New Jersey business isn’t performing as well as it could be. Yes, the design and overall look and feel of your office can improve productivity.
Maybe you already have a vision that needs to be cultivated. We can take that vision from concept to reality. Maybe you have an idea of how you would like your office space to look and feel but you’re not sure how to execute that idea. That’s okay. It’s not easy to balance functionality with aesthetics while adhering to a strict budget. Not everyone is an interior designer, but fortunately, you know us.
Our interior design services include but are not limited to:
- Overall project management, coordination and supervision
- Concept development and design
- Cost and time analysis
- Bid specifications
- Selection of materials, colors, light fixtures, artwork, floor and wall coverings, furniture, cabinetry, storage and more
- Communication and audio-visual design
- Permit services
- Code compliance
Contact Us for you FREE Office Furniture Consultation.
Let’s sit down and talk about how your business operates, your goals, and what you want your office space to say to employees and clients. Then, we can develop a design concept that breathes new life into your office.
Recent Blog Posts
- Homeschooling Tricks & Tips for Supplies, Organizing, Schedules, & FunMay 27, 2020 - 1:57 pm
- School Supplies at Home: What You Need When You’re HomeschoolingMay 13, 2020 - 4:00 pm
- The Ergonomic Home Office: What You Need to Do to Stay ComfortableApril 22, 2020 - 5:10 pm
- Working from Home? Grab These Office Supplies & Other Essential ItemsApril 8, 2020 - 4:58 pm
CMF Business Supplies
3622 Kennedy Road
South Plainfield, NJ 07080