Stimulating. Inviting. Functional. Comfortable. Interesting. Beautiful. Inspiring.
Do these words describe your office space? Does it describe the quality of your facility’s lobby? If not, there’s a good chance that your New Jersey business isn’t performing as well as it could be. Yes, the design and overall look and feel of your office can improve productivity.
Maybe you already have a vision that needs to be cultivated. We can take that vision from concept to reality. Maybe you have an idea of how you would like your office space to look and feel but you’re not sure how to execute that idea. That’s okay. It’s not easy to balance functionality with aesthetics while adhering to a strict budget. Not everyone is an interior designer, but fortunately, you know us.
Our interior design services include but are not limited to:
- Overall project management, coordination and supervision
- Concept development and design
- Cost and time analysis
- Bid specifications
- Selection of materials, colors, light fixtures, artwork, floor and wall coverings, furniture, cabinetry, storage and more
- Communication and audio-visual design
- Permit services
- Code compliance
Contact Us for you FREE Office Furniture Consultation.
Let’s sit down and talk about how your business operates, your goals, and what you want your office space to say to employees and clients. Then, we can develop a design concept that breathes new life into your office.
Recent Blog Posts
- Selecting Promotional Products: Which Ones Are The Most Effective?December 27, 2019 - 7:33 pm
- Nailing the First Impression: How Make Your Lobby Much More InvitingDecember 16, 2019 - 5:16 pm
- Beating the Cold: Office Supplies That Are Great To Have in WinterNovember 21, 2019 - 5:54 pm
- Outfit Your Office With Ergonomic Task Chairs From 9to5 SeatingNovember 13, 2019 - 6:35 pm
CMF Business Supplies
3622 Kennedy Road
South Plainfield, NJ 07080